BWRT Women of Excellence Award Nominations
The Chamber Business Women's Round Table (BWRT) recognizes dynamic women business leaders who have contributed significantly to Charlottesville’s workplaces and communities. The Women of Excellence Awards honor a select group of women for success in their profession and contributions to the community.
If you know a colleague, community leader or friend who stands out for her professional and personal excellence, then nominate her today!
Award recipients will be recognized at the Women of Excellence Awards Luncheon on March 16, 2023.
Choose a button below to start your nomination.
- Nominees must be a resident of the greater Charlottesville region and able to attend the in-person awards luncheon on March 16, 2023, 12-2pm.
- Nominees for the BWRT Excellence Award must be a member of the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce in good standing at the time the nomination is submitted. For information about membership status or to become a member, please visit cvillechamber.com or contact Andrea Copeland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominees for the Mentor of Excellence and the Emerging Professional Awards do not have to be a member of the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Nomination form must be completed online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
- Nominators do not have to be a member of the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Individuals can be nominated for multiple award categories.
- A nomination form must be completed for each individual nomination per category. For example, if you plan on nominating the same individual for multiple awards, please fill out separate nomination forms.
- An individual may nominate herself.
- Nominees will receive an email notification indicating that they have been nominated with additional luncheon information.