Cville Chamber Rising Professionals
Call for volunteers! The Rising Professionals Steering Committee is looking for several new members to help plan and lead activities. Interested? Click here to apply. To serve on the Steering Committee, you must be a current member of the Chamber.
The Charlottesville Chamber Rising Professionals will strive to make connections with young professionals through business development and community engagement.
Meeting time & location: Quarterly meetings on 2nd Wednesdays; pop-up social events on scheduled dates.
Attendance policy: Open to Chamber members and non-members. Chamber members will receive a discount for any paid events.
Sign up here to receive meeting notices for this group.
Click here if you'd like to join the Facebook networking group for Rising Professionals.
- Scott Hamler, Forezee Marketing Solutions
- Rhianon Botizan, Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards
- Kirsten Ashbaugh, Wilkinson Wealth Management, LLC
- Russ Cronberg, Boar's Head Resort
- Anna Isserow, Community Investment Collaborative
- Matt Lawless, Town of Scottsville
- Scott Raney, Flora Pettit PC
- Emily Rosenberger, Alzheimer's Association of Central and Western Virginia
- Shannon Temlak, Flora Pettit PC
Chamber Liaison: Elizabeth Cromwell
Steering committee meets monthly on the third Tuesday.
Rising Professionals News
2021 Meeting Schedule
January 13: Networking meeting with guest speakers Chris Henry & Jodi Mills, Dairy Market
February 16: Workday Fitness with Sabrina Feggans
March 11: LinkedIn 101 Training & Networking with Micah Hunt
April 14: Virtual Sake Tasting with Andrew Centofante, North American Sake Brewery
May 16: Stroll in Ivy Creek Natural Area
June 30: Meetup at The Center
July 17: 9:30am Morning Social at The Workshop (coffee & wine shop in The Wool Factory)
August 3: National Campfire Day – 4-6pm S'mores & Casual Networking at Pippin Hill