Submit Your News
Chamber members are invited to be featured in a Chamber Spotlight. Choose a format:
- Individual Spotlight: Click here to send your submission. Great for getting your name out into the community and starting conversations.
- Organization Spotlight: Click here to send your submission. Great for introducing your organization, promoting your services, building your reputation, rebranding etc.
- Project Spotlight: Click here to send your submission. Great for publicizing your exciting new service, program or product.
Spotlights are published monthly in the Chamber newsletter. The Chamber will notify you when your Spotlight is published, typically 3-6 weeks after submission. Publication is not guaranteed. Limit two spotlights per organization per year. Affiliate members and non-members are not eligible. Questions? Please contact Ann Marie Hohenberger.
Chamber members can add press releases directly to our Member Newsroom. Log in to ChamberMaster and click News Releases in the left sidebar, then Add News Release. After you add details and click Submit for Approval, your news release will typically be approved by the next business day.
The Chamber of Commerce does not endorse the content of any press release and reserves the right to remove inappropriate content without notice. The person posting the press release is solely responsible for its content.
Chamber members can place a free announcement in our Thursday e-newsletter. Contact Ann Marie Hohenberger by noon on Tuesdays to place your announcement for that week. Announcements will run for 2-4 weeks. Limit one new announcement per month per member.
- Up to 30 words of text for your announcement
- A link (URL) to learn more OR a PDF flyer we can link to.
The Charlottesville Salvation Army Telethon will air on CBS19 and WCHV 107.5FM Tuesday, September 17. Your support means hope, food and refuge for our neighbors in need. Learn more
Chamber members: Log in to ChamberMaster and click Events, then Add Event. After you add details and click Submit for Approval, your event will typically be approved by the next business day.
Please note: our calendar is reserved for events sponsored by Chamber member organizations. If you are affiliated with a non-member organization (e.g. as a volunteer), that organization's events are not eligible for inclusion.