Lead. Inspire. Venture. Engage. Spring LIVE! lived up to its premise in every way, thanks to our members' enthusiasm and support.
On April 26, 2023, we hosted the Chamber's first spring luncheon in five years, and attendees showed up ready to reconnect and make new connections.
Keynote speaker Tony Elliott, UVA's Fralin Family Head Football Coach, inspired his listeners with a heartfelt talk titled "Teams Win Championships."
He shared that his primary goal as a coach is to prepare the young men on his team for success in life. The guiding principle of his program is H.E.A.R.T. – Humility, Effort, Attitude, Respect, Toughness.
If you missed this event, don't worry: we're planning another opportunity to enjoy lunch with the Chamber community this summer. Watch for news coming soon!
Many thanks to our sponsor, First National Bank (pictured above).
Thanks also go to:
- City of Charlottesville Office of Economic Development, Table Host
- Community Bank of the Chesapeake, Table Host
- Heart and Soul Fitness with Nicole, Exhibitor
- Pediatric Oasis, Exhibitor
- Franklin Knox Photography, Photographer
- David Dillehunt of TV10, Videographer
- Holiday Inn Charlottesville