BWRT Women of Excellence 2024 Award Nominations
The Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Women's Round Table (BWRT) recognizes dynamic professional women leaders who have contributed significantly to and demonstrated great success in Charlottesville’s workplaces and communities.
If you know a colleague, community leader or friend who stands out for her level of service, performance, and personal excellence, then nominate her today!
Take a look at all three award categories. Your nominee will have her best chance of winning if you choose the award(s) that fit her best. Click a button below to get started.
Awards luncheon will be held on Thursday, March 21, 2024, 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm. It is strongly preferred, but not required, that nominees be available to attend the in-person event.
- Individuals submitting nominations do not have to be Chamber members.
- Nominees must be a resident of the greater Charlottesville region.
- Individuals may be nominated for multiple awards.
- An individual may nominate herself.
- Individuals previously nominated, but not selected as the award recipient, may be nominated again for consideration.
- A previous recipient of an award may not receive the same award again within a five (5) year time frame.
- Membership in the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce is required ONLY for Woman of Excellence nominees.
- Nomination forms must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Thursday, February 29, 2024.
- To nominate an individual for more than one award category, you must submit a nomination form for each of your chosen categories. Nomination forms containing multiple award nominations for one individual will not be assessed by the judges.
- Nominees will receive an email notification indicating they have been nominated, along with luncheon information.