In addition, we strongly encourage everyone who is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Let's work together to avoid another shutdown.
Chamber safety precautions for in-person events and office visits
Updated September 8, 2021
1. All visitors must complete the COVID-19 Self-Screening before entering the Chamber office or a Chamber event.
2. All event attendees will be required during registration to confirm that they will self-screen and follow safety precautions.
3. All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask indoors, except when eating or drinking.
4. If you are not fully vaccinated (or recovered from a COVID-19 infection in the last 3 months) you must wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
5. Please use hand sanitizer upon entry and frequently throughout your visit.
6. If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person event, please notify the Chamber for contact tracing purposes. Your name will not be shared.
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, please stay home today!
1. Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms? Say yes if your symptoms are new and you cannot attribute them to a known condition.
- Fever (100.4°F or higher) or chills
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain (not caused by physical activity)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Loss of taste or smell
2. Have you had a positive COVID test within the past 10 days?
3. In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19? Close contact is within about 6 feet for 15 minutes or more.