Leadership Charlottesville Alumni Association
Formed in 1985, the Leadership Charlottesville Alumni Association (LCAA) is an alumni organization for the graduates of the Leadership Charlottesville program offered by the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce. LCAA is dedicated to continuing the networking, learning, and community activities stimulated by its members’ participation in the Chamber program.
There are over 1050 graduates of Leadership Charlottesville, representing all facets of the community, with members from the public sector, private businesses of all sizes, and the nonprofit sector. All alumni have successfully completed the Leadership Charlottesville program.
Visit LCAA on Facebook.
The Leadership Charlottesville Alumni Association strives to:
- Support the Leadership Charlottesville program of the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce by:
- Providing scholarships to Leadership Charlottesville participants
- Hosting a welcome reception for the new class at the start of each year's program
- Serving as advisors, planners and presenters for the weekly sessions held each fall
- Provide networking opportunities for graduates of the program to maintain and enhance their relationships with each other and the community by:
- Hosting socials
- Hosting educational sessions
- Attending Chamber events
- Promote awareness of and participation in community organizations.