Charlottesville Area Development Roundtable
The Chamber Charlottesville Area Development Roundtable (CADRe) is the real estate & economic development roundtable within the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce, formed to be partners with City of Charlottesville and Albemarle County government leaders, professional staff, Chamber member enterprises and the Greater Charlottesville area citizens, to promote and enhance effective and creative growth policies, implementation strategies and processes.
CADRe members meet several times a year to discuss current regional development policies and implementation issues and solutions.
Sign up here to receive meeting notices for this group.
Chair: Ashley Davies | Riverbend Development
Development Communications: Erin Hannegan | Mitchell Matthews
- Charlie Armstrong | Southern Development
- Chris Henry | Stony Point Development Group
- Mark Kestner | Henningsen Kestner Architects, Inc.
- Craig Kotarski |Timmons Group
- Keith Lancaster | Southern Development
- LJ Lopez | Milestone Partners
- Valerie Long | Williams Mullen
- Bob Pineo | Design Develop LLC
- Mark Rinaldi | The Bush Companies
- Dan Rosensweig | Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville
- Frank Stoner | Milestone Partners
- Bruce Wardell | brwarchitects
Chamber Liaison: Elizabeth Cromwell, President & CEO