Build your reputation as an approachable expert in your field by sharing your expertise on Member Mondays.
Who: Chamber members who want to get their brand out to the community.
What: Schedule a 15-minute presentation followed by Q&A.
When: Mondays, 11:30am to noon.
Where: ONLINE via Zoom (presentations will return to the Chamber of Commerce conference room at a future date)
How: Choose a useful topic that others will want to learn about. Then fill out the Proposal form below.
Why: Increase your visibility, share your knowledge, and meet people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Cost: NO CHARGE for online presentations during COVID-19 stay-at-home order (normally $25). Includes promotion through the Chamber newsletter, website, and social media. Member Mondays are free for anyone in the community to attend.
Upcoming Member Mondays
Tips for Presenters
Most importantly: plan a great topic! Ask yourself: What would my ideal clients like to learn from me? What problem could I help them solve?
- Your presentation summary should emphasize what attendees will learn and how they will benefit.
- Promote your event to your clients and contacts.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a slideshow and arrive early to set up.
- Member Mondays end promptly at noon.
- Presenters may request a list of registered attendees.
Questions? Contact the Chamber at 434.295.3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.