Member Mondays are open to the community and always free to attend. Join us to learn something new!
11:45am-12:15pm Presentation with Q&A
Build your reputation as an approachable expert in your field by sharing your expertise on Member Mondays.
Who: Chamber members who want to get their brand out to the community.
What: Schedule a 30-minute presentation with Q&A.
When: Mondays, 11:30am to 12:15pm.
Where: Chamber conference room, 209 5th St. NE, Charlottesville
How: Choose a useful topic that others will want to learn about. Then fill out the Proposal form below.
Why: Increase your visibility, share your knowledge, and meet people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Cost: $25 – includes promotion through the Chamber newsletter, website, and social media. Member Mondays are free for anyone in the community to attend.
Tips for Presenters
Most importantly: plan a great topic! Ask yourself: What would my ideal clients like to learn from me? What problem could I help them solve?
- Your presentation summary should emphasize what attendees will learn and how they will benefit.
- Promote your event to your clients and contacts.
- Member Mondays end promptly at noon.
- Presenters may request a list of registered attendees.
- Your presentation date will be reserved and added to the Chamber calendar upon payment. To pay online by credit card, log in to ChamberMaster and click Settings > Billing > Make a payment > Make additional payment. Enter $25.00 and type Member Mondays in the comment field. Alternatively, you may pay by check or cash.
Questions? Contact the Chamber at 434.295.3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.