Build your reputation as an approachable expert in your field by sharing your expertise on Member Mondays.
Who: Chamber members who want to get their brand out to the community.
What: Schedule a 15-minute presentation followed by Q&A.
When: Mondays, 11:30am to noon.
Where: Chamber of Commerce conference room, 209 5th St. NE
How: Choose a useful topic that others will want to learn about. Then fill out the Proposal form below.
Why: Increase your visibility, share your knowledge, and meet people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Cost: Presenters pay an introductory rate of just $25 for promotion through the Chamber newsletter, website, and social media. Member Mondays are free for anyone in the community to attend.
Upcoming Member Mondays
December and January Mondays are currently open.
Tips for Presenters
Most importantly: plan a great topic! Ask yourself: What would my ideal clients like to learn from me? What problem could I help them solve?
- Your presentation summary should emphasize what attendees will learn and how they will benefit.
- Promote your event to your clients and contacts.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a slideshow and arrive early to set up.
- Member Mondays end promptly at noon.
- Presenters may request a list of registered attendees.
- Your presentation date will be reserved and added to the Chamber calendar upon payment. To pay online by credit card, log in to ChamberMaster and click Settings > Billing > Make a payment > Make additional payment. Enter $25.00 and type Member Mondays in the comment field. Alternatively, you may pay in person by check or cash.
Questions? Contact the Chamber at 434.295.3141 or email@example.com.