Build your reputation as an approachable expert in your field by sharing your expertise on Member Mondays.
Who: Chamber members who want to get their brand out to the community.
What: Schedule a 15-minute presentation followed by Q&A.
When: Mondays, 11:30am to noon.
Where: Online via Zoom
How: Choose a useful topic that others will want to learn about. Then fill out the Proposal form below.
Why: Increase your visibility, share your knowledge, and meet people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Cost: $25 – includes promotion through the Chamber newsletter, website, and social media. Member Mondays are free for anyone in the community to attend.
Upcoming Member Mondays
October, November and December Mondays are open! Scroll down to book your presentation.
Tips for Presenters
Most importantly: plan a great topic! Ask yourself: What would my ideal clients like to learn from me? What problem could I help them solve?
- Your presentation summary should emphasize what attendees will learn and how they will benefit.
- Promote your event to your clients and contacts.
- Member Mondays end promptly at noon.
- Presenters may request a list of registered attendees.
- Your presentation date will be reserved and added to the Chamber calendar upon payment. To pay online by credit card, log in to ChamberMaster and click Settings > Billing > Make a payment > Make additional payment. Enter $25.00 and type Member Mondays in the comment field. Alternatively, you may pay by check or cash.
Questions? Contact the Chamber at 434.295.3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.